QUANTUM CAPITAL PARTNERS is a boutique real estate capital advisory firm that provides creative capital solutions to real estate investors and developers. We have more than $3.5 billion of debt and equity financing experience nationwide across all major asset classes. With a diverse network of domestic and international capital providers and a comprehensive knowledge of the capital markets that encompasses the entire capital stack, Quantum consistently delivers executable advice and customized financing solutions on every assignment, regardless of size or complexity.
Current Career Opportunity: Junior Commercial Real Estate Debt and Equity Originator
Compensation: 100% Commission
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to become a successful commercial mortgage broker. They will possess 1-2 years of experience in commercial real estate financing, banking, or brokerage. They will be smart, coachable, driven, and personable with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Their responsibilities will include proactive solicitation of debt or equity financing opportunities through investors and developers.
- Manage existing and develop new relationships with commercial real estate investors and developers;
- Actively involved with marketing, negotiating, placing, and closing of financing assignments;
- Identifying new capital sources.
- Smart, motivated, and ambitious;
- 1-2 years of commercial real estate experience; preferably in a brokerage capacity;
- Knowledge of commercial real estate including office, retail, apartments, industrial and hotels.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and technical skills, including the ability to analyze, underwrite, and forecast property cash flows and valuations using Argus and Excel;
- Creative problem-solver with strong research skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to gather, analyze, and interpret real estate market data and financial information;
- Ability to multi-task and effectively respond to changes in work flow, priorities and work load in a team environment;
- Previous sales experience is highly preferred.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.