QUANTUM CAPITAL PARTNERS is a boutique real estate capital advisory firm that provides creative capital solutions to real estate investors and developers. We have more than $3.5 billion of debt and equity financing experience nationwide across all major asset classes. With a diverse network of domestic and international capital providers and a comprehensive knowledge of the capital markets that encompasses the entire capital stack, Quantum consistently delivers executable advice and customized financing solutions on every assignment, regardless of size or complexity.
Current Career Opportunity: Commercial Real Estate Financing Intern
The ideal candidate will have an interest in commercial real estate. They will have an opportunity to gain firsthand knowledge on operations of a successful commercial mortgage brokerage firm. Interns will support a team of originators, analysts, and processors in arranging debt and equity financing on real estate properties. Collateral financed will include retail, office, multifamily, hospitality and industrial properties. Capital sources will include CMBS, banks, debt funds, life companies, credit unions, GSA, and private equity funds.
- Smart, curious, outgoing, and personable;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Creative problem-solver with strong online research skills;
- Must be organized and detail-oriented;
- Ability to multi-task and effectively respond to changes in work flow, priorities and work load in a team environment.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.